Horrible World: On Talking Shit.
Happy New Year - Horrible World.
Q&A: What Happened To The Cool Looking Website?
SOLO PROJECT, SHMOLO PROJECT.
BACK IN THEIR PRIME.
Horrible World: Kobe Shots *NEW*
A PSA FROM HORRIBLE WORLD.
A Public Service Announcement from us at Horrible World.
Now that Spring is approaching, all over the country college freshmen, whose parents didn’t love them enough to send them somewhere warm are returning home for spring break after their first semester. While they have only been gone for a few short months, many will have gone through many changes, a metamorphosis if you will. The alteration of their entire personas might be unsettling to parents, siblings or friends that went to community college. If you are just seeing the college student for the first time you might question whether they’re even the same person or if you will even be friends anymore (your chances are really 50-50). Some college students and their loved ones might be unsure of what changes to look for; luckily we have compiled a list of things to expect:
1. Overuse of words or phrases like “mad”, “yo” and “trying’ to”
2. Regardless of earlier music tastes, they now have several Dave Matthew Band playlists.
3. They know the words to way too many rap songs.
4. Will talk endlessly about school friends and how cool the dorms are.
5. They may have felt an extreme need to be part of a group and joined a fraternity or sorority; they will talk about this a lot.
6. They will wear any college or greek life clothing they have acquired.
7. If they didn’t smoke weed, they do now. If they did smoke weed, they do more.
8. Just hanging around is no longer sufficient, they need to find a party.
9. They now have multiple strong opinions on beer, which they have researched by drinking only one kind of beer for the last few months.
10. They will now know a lot more about life and the world, and will be sure to tell you this… multiple times.
11.They leave the holographic sticker on the brim of their new fitted hat. (Non-negotiable)
12.They will extend invitations to “buddies from home” to fire pit get-togethers.